Local Mom Owned Businesses are gearing up for Read Across America, March 2, 2020. Starting February 1st, these mom owned businesses will be taking book donations to be delivered to a local low-income school on March 2nd in support of Read Across America.
This annual used book drive originated with Monster Yogurt and has inspired others to get involved. For the 2020 book drive Monster Yogurt has teamed up with MOMs Out Marketing a Local Mompreneur group to provide additional drop off locations and discounts in the Metroplex. Here is the list:
- Monster Yogurt *Free Yogurt. 1 oz per book. 5 per visit.
- Design Remodel Pros *5% off painting
- Aquatots, Richardson *Free Snack
- Children’s Health Star Center *Free Skating
- Kaui Asian Kitchen *Free Dumplings
- Minuteman Press Frisco *10% off printing
- Jungle Joes, Frisco *Free Snack